Six Ways to Improve the Quality of Your Life Today!
- Acknowledge the problems that your attitude causes for you, problems of guilt, oversensitivity, hypocriticalness, embarrassment, shyness, clowning, arrogance, blaming others, feeling blamed, addictions, marriage and family problems.
- Believe that loving yourself is acceptable to God. Self-love is not selfishness, self-affirmation is not self-conceit, self-worth is not self-worship, self-awareness is not self-absorption, humility is not humiliation, putting off ones sinful self is not putting oneself down. Self- denial is not self-degradation and unworthiness is not worthlessness. Matthew 22:39, Ephesians 5:28
- Believe God chooses to need you. Matthew 5:13, 14
- Discover your place in the body of Christ. Romans 12, I Corinthians 12
- Make realistic demands on yourself. Galatians 6:3, 4 II Corinthians 10:12-18
- Welcome the truth about yourself. John 8:32
The wisdom that is from heaven, the wisdom that comes from God gives us the ability to see ourselves as we really are and to depend upon God for the change in our lives that brings peace to us and courage to others.